1. On double clicking the installer file, the following dialog will appear. Click Next
2. Now the following dialog will appear. Read and Accept the agreement and click I Agree
3. Now the following dialog will show up.Change the installation location if required and/or click Next.
4. Now the following dialog will appear. Make any changes in the Start menu program Group if required and click Next.
5. Now, select/de-select the option and click Next.
7. Now, check all the installation options and click Install.
6. Now, the installation is over. Click Finish.
Now dwgPlotX is installed on your system. A shortcut will be placed on the Desktop (or you can always run the program from Start Menu -> Programs -> Karvamsoft -> dwgplotX> ). You can now start AutoCAD and run the program. Have great sessions!